Sunday, August 25, 2013

Welcome to Michelle Rogers

We are so excited to have Michelle Rogers as a guest blogger through the month of November.  Visit our Always We Begin Again ("AWBA") blog at Making the Heart and Soul Connection to learn more about Michelle and her desire to offer this experience to AWBA readers.  


It is our plan that Michelle will post photos and a reflection to this blog the first week of every month.    Throughout the month, we invite you to engage in dialogue with her and others by posting your comments to this site.  If you would like to receive notice when postings are made, add your email to the list by completing the box on the right side entitled, "follow by email."  If you receive the monthly AWBA newsletter, links to this blog will appear in each newsletter as well.  To register for these monthly newsletters, visit the home page of our website at http://www.myawba.org and provide us with your email address.  You may unsuscribe to these monthly newsletters at any time.

We are grateful to offer this discussion free of charge and open to anyone.  Please take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking up with sore joints and fatigue, I first head to despair--I don't want to do anything. But even laying on that table the flower is beautiful, artistic in its angles. Your questions are perfect reflections for me this morning...lying crooked on the couch. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of brokenness comes beauty, insight, reflections, ministry. Thank you Michelle for this beautiful "pink" bouquet, (my favorite color and one of my favorite flowers.) I just had an experience at church yesterday with an older woman with bone cancer walking on a walker and she had a bathroom "accident" on the way into church. I was called to help. Since I had gone through a couple years of Irritable Bowel Syndrome myself and I loved this woman after ministering to her for some years now, I found God using me not only to help clean up but to love and reassure this humiliated woman. I have always said there is nothing God hasn't used in my life in my ministry. I was so glad I was there amongst others younger who were a bit repelled by it all. I felt privileged to be used by God in this way.

    ReplyDelete